The Future Tourism App you won’t
want to leave home without.
The world is facing a new normal. The immediate disaster of COVID-19 global pandemic and the intensifying climate crisis are creating disruptions, threats and challenges to people and planet on an unprecedented scale.
Travel & Tourism, which drives 10% of the global economy, was brought to a standstill by the COVID-19. It is at the epicenter and like so much of our familiar world, it will be very different in the future. There is a massive and chaotic scale, scope and pace of change. The sector is struggling to build recovery strategies amidst great uncertainty. Travelers are confused by the overlapping stop-go dynamics of global and local responses, and increasingly they demand health-compliant, green, climate friendly options.
WISeTravel, a consortium led by WISeKey SA (CH) and Climate Friendly Travel Services (UK/BE) has developed a digital innovation to help consumers navigate the uncertainty and enjoy new travel experiences.
What is the WISeTravel App?
A free App for travelers – branded for stakeholders
- A Secure Wallet for all information a traveler needs on a trip
- A unique, heavily protected Digital Travel Identity
- A Health compartment for essential certificates
- A Safe Travel compartment with holders of WTTC’s safe travel stamp
- A Carbon Accounting compartment for personal GHG offsets
- A Green compartment showcasing responsible companies & communities
- A Climate compartment showing the SUN x Malta Climate Neutral Registry
The “Swiss Army Knife for the New Normal Traveler”, keeping all essential travel items in one secure digital wallet.
Carlos Creus Moreira, Co-chair. Founder, Chairman and CEO WISeKey
Prof. Geoffrey H. Lipman, Co-chair. Fmr Executive Director IATA, Fmr President WTTC, Fmr Asst Sec Gen UNWTO
Christoph H.L. Klenner, CEO. Fmr Sec Gen eu travel tech